Premium student accommodation, premium student living
Studios@Burnett offers the best of both worlds with luxurious, fully furnished, and self-contained student accommodation with private bathroom and kitchen; as well as great communal studying, social, and entertainment spaces. Giving you total privacy within a student environment.
Walking distance from the University of Pretoria, right across the road from Hatfield Plaza, and only a block away from the Gautrain Hatfield Station. With Studios@Burnett you can look forward to a safe, convenient, and high-quality student living.
Studios@Burnett is an accredited accommodation provider to the University of Pretoria.
Superior safety, superior convenience & superior privacy.
Walking distance to the University of Pretoria
- 400m walking distance to University of Pretoria entrance, therefore no need for transport
- Opposite Hatfield Plaza for shopping and restaurants
- A block away from Gautrain Hatfield Station for convenient traveling
Superior style, superior socialising & superior location.
What to expect
Fully furnished studios
Own bathroom and kitchenette
DSTV and TV lounges
Study room & entertainment area
Undercover parking on site
Access control & CCTV
Fridge, Microwave & 1 plate induction stove
Superior entertainment, superior spaces & superior student living.
- Piazza (1st floor) – R 6,250
- Floors 2 to 13 – R 6,500
Double-bunk Sharing Studios:
- Standard – R 4,450/student
- Basement Parking – R 450 per Bay /Month
INCLUDED IN RENT
- Unlimited Wi-Fi @ 5 MB/s speed
- Includes water
- Includes R100 p/m electricity – Single Studio | R75 p/m Sharing Studio
- 4x Laundry Tokens p/m
- R4500 Deposit | Refer to Online application for NSFAS specific deposit information
- R350 Student Community Fee
- An admin fee of R1500 (non-refundable once-off payment)
- Wi-Fi upgrade to 10 MB/s available at R1500 once off for the year
The best student living in Pretoria
Why Studios@Burnett is right for your child
- Studios@Burnett offers premium student accommodation that supports privacy within a vibrant student community
- It’s 400m from the University of Pretoria and a block away from the Hatfield Gautrain Station, so there’s no need for transport
- A dynamic, safe environment with 24/7 security and access control
- Premium offerings like air-conditioning, TV, games and study rooms, safe and secure parking, and a full-service laundry
- Right across the road from Hatfield Plaza for convenient shopping and restaurants
- On-site building manager to take care of any emergencies
- And a great, supportive atmosphere for your child to thrive